I hope your line is tight, your drag is screaming, and that the adrenaline is
circulating without inhibition. It's COW hunting time!
I would like to take this opportunity to deliver the “State of the Club”. In short,
1. Our SEO optimized website is being bombarded with clicks from local and
I hope you are well. I am pleased to write that our striped friends have returned
to Plum Island! ;-)
As you start to plan your fishing trips for this season, be sure to include the Juniors Program fishing events:
1. Carp Fishing
2. Surf Fishing Plum Island
3. Surf Fishing Hampton
In addition, you are welcome to participate in some of this year's great fishing tournaments:
1. Plum Island Invitational ~ May 26 11:00 PM to May 27 9:00 AM
2. Tri-State Cape Cod Leg ~ June 1st - 3rd
3. Tri-State Maine Leg ~ September 7th - 9th
4. Tri-State Rhode Island Leg ~ October 27nd - 29th
5. Striper Cup (Plum Island Surfcasters Team) ~ May 1 to September 16
Fishing with our junior members and fishing in the tournaments will give you
two things: knowledge and fish. I hope to see you on the water!
Julio Silva, President
For the full newsletter, download the attached PDF document.
I hope this issue of the Plum Line finds you and your family in good health and spirits. We have some exciting things happening with our newsletter, junior's program, and tournaments.