Our club is run by volunteers. Everyone from the President on down is a non-paid volunteer. On this page we list things the club needs. Please help us out by choosing an activity and getting involved!
Fishing Show (March 25, 2017)
Our annual fishing show is organized and staffed by club volunteers. We use the show to recruit new members and raise money to operate our club.
You can get free admission to the fishing show (March 25, 2017) in exchange for 2 hours of work helping us run the event. Please volunteer for one of the following tasks:
- Kitchen Help–prepare dishes, serve food, collect money, set-up and clean-up.
- Runners–Help set up raffle tables, sell raffle tickets, and distribute prizes during the raffle.
- Spotters–relieve people at stations for 15-20 minutes periods so they can get up, walk around, get food, etc.
- Door Attendants–Collect admissions, keep traffic moving.
- Video Assistant–Sit near Kathy as she records the talks and just be available for any task she can’t do in the middle of a talk (as she needs to stay near the camera). Last year she needed the speakers moved and had no one available for that.
- Membership Assistant–Help Peter with paperwork signing up new members at the door.
Please call our club president, Georgette Henrich, at (978) 390-2902 to volunteer.
Fishing Show Volunteers
We also need volunteers to prepare dinner (you will be reimbursed for the cost of the food) and to help serve, take money, and clean up at our monthly club meetings.